- Don't forget to caulk. Caulking will help trim and wall finishes stand out.
- Choose the right brushes. Invest in a good paintbrush. The smaller the brush, the more control you have.
- Use an extension pole. If you have a large surface to paint, an extension pole will come in handy.
- Put your roller in the fridge. Taking an overnight break? Wrap your brush and roller in a plastic shopping bag, secure with a rubber band, and place in the fridge.
- Use a box cutter to remove painter's tape. Score the place where the tape meets the wall for a clean edge.
Published with permission from RISMedia.