Nassau County Florida Probate and Estate Sale Assistance
If you have been appointed as the Personal Representative for an estate, we’d like to help make this difficult process easier for you. If the estate has property that needs to be sold, we’d like to offer our services to you for your consideration. We have made it a specific focus of our business as REALTOR®s to work with families in these tough situations. We realize from our own experiences that the challenges you are dealing with as the Personal Representative are different than a normal home sale. Below are some of the services our Probate Specialization team can provide for you:
- List and sell the property on the open market: BHHS Chaplin Williams Realty has led the Nassau County real estate market in sales for over five years. With our highly experienced team and our proven systems, we can create a strategy to get the property sold in the shortest time for the highest price.
- Handle any personal property in need of removal: The family can remove whatever they wish to keep. We then use our local estate sale partners to sell/auction/donate the remaining items.
- Make necessary repairs/improvements: Our Contractors do any type of work from minor repairs to full renovations. Often investing in the right repairs/improvements will allow you to sell for the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time.
- Bring you a Cash Offer in 48 hours: If the situation calls for a “quick sale”, we work with many cash-ready investors who have expressed interest in purchasing Nassau County properties. They are ready, willing, and able to purchase properties in “AS IS” condition, with or without the remaining personal effects. These buyers often pay all the closing costs and can close quickly when called upon.
- We can also arrange for almost anything else that might be required: This might include specialized cleaning services, or setting up an auction for the property or contents. We live in Nassau County and our goal is to make this as easy as possible for all concerned.
You have been given a lot of responsibility and stress, and you do not have to do it all yourself. We really can help with the entire process and we are the local experts in probate sales. We’re here to help you in any way we can during this difficult time. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have, so please feel free to call or send an email anytime.
Call 904-753-1415 or email: email@example.com